[Musix-Help] \ Musix no usa Xorg, usa XFree86

Carlos Pino pinojazz en gmail.com
Lun Nov 14 00:53:46 CET 2005

Evandro Veloso Gomes wrote:

>Rodei o primeiro comando e apareceu uma
>tela para reconfigurar todo o Xserver. Como
>fiquei com medo, fechei o terminal do KDE
>e, agora, quando rodo o mesmo comando dá
>erro...
>
>I twirled the first command and appeared a screen to
>reconfigure the Xserver all.  As I was with fear, I
>closed the terminal of the KDE and, now, when I twirl
>the same command gives error...

   Hola:

          With this command you can configure the xserver.You must
change only the related parameters to the keyboard and let the others as
is.All the changes will go to XF86Config-4 or xorg.conf.
           There is no problem if you have a backup of the
/etc/X11/XF86Config-4  or /etc/X11/xorg.conf .Only replace the malformed
file with your backup and everything should work again as it was before
the disaster.

  There is another option maybe not too elegant.Start your computer with
a live cd (probably a knoppix) that has your languaje settings ok and
copy the /etc/X11/XF86Config-4  or xorg.conf from the live system to
your computer overwriting your current file.Don't forget to do a backup
to avoid the panic 8-\ .

 Hope this help.